View Single Post
Old 11-05-2018, 07:17 AM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewNick View Post
Ok thats nice Paul and there might even be some truth in it.

So what makes you think that you are so fucking superior that you alone can contribute to the country that you migrated to ?

What makes you automatically assume that these people who are so desperate to make a better life for themselves and their children are unable to become an economic asset to the US ?
Nothing makes me superior to many others who took the official route and passed all the required rules for migration.

I suggest you educate yourself on the economic impact. Economic impact of illegal immigrants in the United States.

Quote:
The Cost of Illegal Immigration to the United States

At the federal, state, and local levels, taxpayers shell out approximately $134.9 billion to cover the costs incurred by the presence of more than 12.5 million illegal aliens, and about 4.2 million citizen children of illegal aliens. That amounts to a tax burden of approximately $8,075 per illegal alien family member and a total of $115,894,597,664. The total cost of illegal immigration to U.S. taxpayers is both staggering and crippling. In 2013, FAIR estimated the total cost to be approximately $113 billion. So, in under four years, the cost has risen nearly $3 billion. This is a disturbing and unsustainable trend. The sections below will break down and further explain these numbers at the federal, state, and local levels.
I feel that the figure is under estimated. Taking into account the cost of educating, health, housing, policing, the effect of lower wages, etc.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote