View Single Post
Old 11-12-2018, 04:49 PM  
astronaut x
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
The count keeps narrowing and the 2 counties the Republicans are trying to block are Democrat strongholds.

It will be very close no matter who wins. Keep in mind that AZ was originally showing the Republican in the lead but after all the votes were counted it went to Democrats.

It would suck to lose Bill Nelson though because he was pretty fucking non partisan and he wasn't a loud mouth jumping in front of the camera guy. He simply did his job..

Meanwhile Rick Scott is about as radicalized and corrupt as they come. If he actually wi s FL is a lost cause as it's clear the bulk of the population is brain dead..
Agreed, Bill Nelson, has been the type of politician that works for all Americans, truly Bi-Partisan. He was a fucking astronaut too ()

Rick Scott is a POS, raping the system for his own financial gain.

But.. this is FL. I am calling it right now. The Dems lost in FL. They will all drag it out to the end.. and probably this is going to the supreme court, but I just don't see them getting the numbers.

Again, my prediction.. The dems will lose this.