View Single Post
Old 11-17-2018, 12:56 AM  
TFCash
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by noctropolis View Post
The problem with LS is the fact that some backlinks i gained, are a backlinks from the footer etc. so for example I have 200 backlinks from same domain :/. So I would need many nofollows to normalize ratio.
Wrong thing to do, best to go back and ask the linking partners to adjust where the links show up, no reason to have the links show on more than 1 page. Showing up on 1000's of their pages will get you a penalty faster than anything, especially if they are low ranked domains/pages.

Your better off not having those links if you can't get them to shut the link spam off

With linkspun you should be looking for partners that are in a similar niche, and then trading pages that are within your sites, versus on the main page! Deep links are more natural, less likely to get you into any issues with Google! And of course make sure that they are at least ABC or ABCD trades, not AB trades. (fyi AB trades are where your site A trades with my site B and vice versa, so we point to each others site, Google can see that pretty easily and will penalize both sites for gaming the system. Best trade is where my site A points to your site B, and your site C points to my site D, very difficult for Google to see a 1 to 1 correlation with that trade, I'm not going to say impossible but much harder to catch)

Good luck

TFCash KissMeGirl
VirginRiches MondoBucks

tim at tfcash.com or submit a ticket at our HelpDesk
TFCash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote