View Single Post
Old 11-24-2018, 07:24 PM  
AzteK
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by incredibleworkethic View Post
Yes I did.

KVS is a great piece of software. I was going to use mech but someone PM'd me some info about KVS that made it worth trying. I like that I could start with the $50/month option and upgrade my license if I felt i was going to stick with it.

So much easier to do tasks in batch than the WP-Script i use on my other sites. But the WP-Script tube theme for wordpress is still great, just not for big projects and batch work.
I'm so happy for you! I personally think you made the right choice. As far as it's feature set it looks far superior to the rest. With the $49/month it looks like a decent way to get started with something serious. WP-Script looks like a decent WordPress theme and system for people that are just getting started or want to start a bunch of micro-niche type stuff.

However, if you're seeing results, then it's a good idea to scale with something that's going to fit your needs. I'm a MB user and I enjoy the simplicity and Konrad's support is great. However, I see myself using KVS in the near future for a different project. Cheers to your continued success.

Are you happy with the support? Did they do a migration for you?
AzteK is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote