View Single Post
Old 11-30-2018, 09:01 AM  
CurrentlySober
Too lazy to wipe my ass

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Struggle4Bucks View Post
PS.: Please don't draw Apple IMac Pro or Mac Pro into this inquiry... I was in an Apple Store today and found myself NOT COOL enough for Apple... I was feeling really uncomfortable and intimidated with the overall coolness in their store... Even the dudes in their late 50s wearing sneakers and shit and drinking Starbucks coffee looked and moved cooler then me and I really don't consider myself as an uncool guy at all. Perfectly trimmed full beards oh man... never knew one could look that cool. I never saw people with this level of coolness before...
Except for the fact that everyone in mainstream, ie South Park Studios etc, all use macs...

Its not about 'Being Cool' - It's about using the most reliable, efficient equipment to do the job. The best tools make the job easier. But be honest, it's NOT about being cool. It's the price that puts you off. Fair enough, but it's nothing to do with being cool...

Think I'm cool? I Doubt it... Neither do I , but I do like to use the best tool for the job I'm doing...

👁️ 👍️ 💩
CurrentlySober is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote