View Single Post
Old 12-04-2018, 07:47 PM  
Grapesoda
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CurrentlySober View Post
OK, so take price out of the equation. As long as whatever you get, does the job out of the box and works flawlessly for years to come, who cares if its 2 year old tech or not?

Do you think that Matt and Trey worry if their macs are a couple of years old? As long as they can use them to do what they want, which is animate an episode every week, usually in 3 to 4 days, then that's all that matters.

Sure, a mac is more expensive, but if it does what you want, day after day, then I don't see the hate. Like I said, it's not about 'cool factor' its about getting the job done as simply and as elegantly as possible...

I mean, if its out of your price range, then it's just a case of 'i cunt a4da mac... ' which is fair enough. I'm just picking up on the 'Don't mention macs cause I'm not cool enough' part, thats all.
yup what ever does the job... both platforms are the same to me... when I was choosing which way to go pentium 75hrz or mac 75hrz, the guy teaching me html was using a mac, it crashed, I went with the pentium,

wasn't it shakespeare that said 'The lady doth protest too much, methinks' talk all you want, we both know that mac sells low tech at a premium price...great bizs plan for sure, as long as you guys keep drinking the kool aid

I ran three clocked systems with 2 monitors each, I'm pretty sure I could afford a mac... but why would I want one? so you and me and mark prince could macblow each other online? right? lol!!
Grapesoda is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote