Thread: News Trump has gone too far
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2018, 01:57 PM  
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
The whole point of "Getting Tough" with China was to get them to negotiate a fair deal.

I know that you know that. But since you hate Trump you pretend that you don't understand that and just go on the attack.
Man, that has to be wearying to you to always be angry about Trump no matter what.

China has come to the table and has made big concessions. Of course....they are still trying to be sneaky and find ways to fuck us. Can't blame them there. EVERY country does that.
And that is the point Trump was making all along.

All the other countries have been taking advantage of us economically...including our MILITARY allies.

Just because we are allies with a country doesn't mean we should bend over and take it in the ass.

I'll bitch slap a friend for stealing from me just as quickly as I would an enemy. Wouldn't you?

It's called "common sense".

And yeah...we all get it: Anti-Trump people hate Trump no matter what. It's boring at this point.

And now it's just stupid when the media and other anti-Trump people get "outraged" and feign ignorance of how negotiating tactics work.

Everything isn't a "trade war"...it's a starting point for negotiating better trade deals.

Think about that. A few weeks ago they were all screaming that Trump was going to ruin us in a "trade war" with China.
And now look at you...screaming that Trump is too "soft" on China.

For fuck's sake...
^^^^ speaking of rosey outlooks...