View Single Post
Old 12-15-2018, 05:14 AM  
razor33

Industry Role:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCastaway View Post
Different servers, different problems???
I don't think so. Actually this is the best period for me since i started back in 2014 and i haven't touched Chaturbate for more than 2.5 years now. Lately i earn more than when i actively promoted it, which is not that strange for revshare, but it is when it happens years after. No-one seems to be complaining about having a longer chain of days with high earnings, but it's suddenly "weird" when there is a chain of days with zero earnings. It's not, revshare is just like that sometimes. Ups and downs. Spenders appear, disappear for good or disappear to reappear randomly later. It's a good amount of luck/misfortune. Obviously the more registrations/spenders you have under your sleeve, the less you are affected by luck. I'd be curious how many registrations does GoCastaway have and how many of those are actual spenders. I have a feeling that those zero earning days could be explained with those numbers.
razor33 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote