View Single Post
Old 01-09-2019, 12:13 PM  
razor33

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedoom View Post
Yeah not sure if we still get credit. But for example if users see its chaturbate.com they may use chaturbate instead of our WL and maybe even create a new account and buy tokens.
Yesterday I have sent an email to Steve about this which I'm still waiting for an answer. I will let you guys know once he replied me back
If the users create a new account, that's a bummer. If they don't, they can simply login with their existing account. Fortunately for me. I started out with more than 120 whitelabels on .webcam domains (.webcam was free to register back then), i dropped most of them by now, i kept only 15 and some users, who registered via these dropped domains, they still spend money, despite those domains were deleted by the registrar, because i didn't renew them. The only explanation is that they found their way to the main Chaturbate site from my white labels, so it's not always bad that the WL streams are branded with the Chaturbate logo.
razor33 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote