View Single Post
Old 02-03-2019, 07:03 AM  
lmfao irl
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
Hows the white birth rate?...whats tghat you say? Shit? Yuup! It sure is...dem cracker bitches aint poppin new crackers out yo...too few crackers bustin nuts in cracker cracks...
You act as if this is new? My mother is an Early. I am related to General Jubal Early of the confederate army, I actually look a lot like him it is very fucking creepy. Anyways, what I'm saying is this man unfortunately was on the wrong side of history and fighting for slavery and the south.

That said, it is well documented that "he took a liking to the slave girls".. Interracial relations have been going on since the dawn of time and even during the most turbulent times in regards to race relations between humans.

What is it that you want to preserve? How about instead of preserving a skin tone you preserve a mindset, morals, empathy, love for your fellow man? If we all had the same morals then no one would give a fuck what color the next man is. I live in a place where I don't really see many other white men. Does that scare you? I've never been shown anything but love. I will let you know like I like them know that I am not to be trifled with. Respect is universal once gained. People can read into your eyes and see whats in your heart.
lmfao irl is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote