View Single Post
Old 02-09-2019, 05:42 PM  
WhiteKnight
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by baddog View Post
I took my first look at your site; not impressed with layout. Photos might help.

Found this comment in first post rather amusing. "Not all chef’s are good writers. However; some of us are."

If that is an example of your good writing, no you are not. If you were a good writer I might let you do a guest post on my site, but you come across as ESL. Nothing personal at all.
English is my first language if you read my other posts I'm a Canadian chef... I was simply stating that not all chef's are writers, or that great at writing... Not all of us write recipe books etc... but for me I do enjoy it I just don't do it for a living.... however; you did say a few good suggestions and do agree with some of the other's I definitely plan on eventually adding more pictures.

my budget is very low at the moment as im currently working part time winter sucks for chefs for work in most places in Canada... not all but most... so thats why I thought id write a blog, a place were I can vent, share thoughts and yes eventually share recipes that too I agree with.

I also do appreciate everyone who's commented on this thread!
WhiteKnight is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote