View Single Post
Old 02-13-2019, 03:49 PM  
OneHungLo
Colonizer

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco67 View Post
I guess it's official then. All of this stuff we see with our own eyes means nothing because some politicians said so. All of the Trump campaign connections to Russians is just a bunch "nothing to see here".

I think you conservatives are at the point of just needing to hear there's no actual evidence, although you do believe it most likely happened. But hey, as long as there's no evidence..who cares?
Yeah how dare we require evidence of crime that was allegedly committed. I mean of course we should blindly trust the news media because they would never lie about Trump. Oh and Hillary, she would never blame her loss on Trump and concoct some story about Trump and the Russians.

Man I can only hear the excuses now when Mueller finds Trump not guilty. You guys are completely dismissing a bipartisan 2 year investigation with 100s of witnesses and over 300,000 documents examined as a "side investigation," but but but mueller's got the "real" investigation.