View Single Post
Old 02-13-2019, 04:44 PM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
I think the entire Republican Congress needs to be indicted for conspiracy obstruction of justice. (the entire Republican congress is part of a conspiracy to obstruct justice to save their team) They have done everything possible to cover up the crimes that took place with-in the Trump campaign. They are part of the attempted cover up and should be criminally prosecuted.
I agree. In the event we discover there was any wrong doing by anyone in the Trump campaign or administration, we should investigate if any one in Congress intentionally covered anything up or attempted to obstruct justice in any way shape or form.

I think we also need to go a step further. We need to make sure that political parties are not using their office or government powers to unlawfully attack political candidates or members of another party. I am talking specifically about the multiple investigations into Hillary Clinton. I could care less about Hillary Clinton, but this was clearly nothing more than a politically motivated attack using government offices and government powers. This should clearly not be allowed.

Now we have a legitimate reason for an investigation, and the Republican party completely failed to do anything to investigate it. In fact, that's exactly what this thread is about - the Republican party is claiming it did a huge investigation into collusion and found nothing, when the truth is they didn't do anything.

The Republican party had a dozen investigations into Hillary Clinton, and we all knew that there was no wrong doing. There was just nothing illegal about Clinton using a private email server (in fact, it was common for Republicans at the State Department and Congress to do the same) and there was no wrong doing with Benghazi - It had nothing to do with Clinton at all. Anyone involved in demanding such investigations used their government office only to attack her.

This needs to end. We need the truth. We need to stop playing games. This is not Republican vs Democrat. We are all on the same team here.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote