View Single Post
Old 02-15-2019, 08:39 PM  
heiko0o
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by oce520 View Post
the situation is getting out of control, just saw a camgirl chaturbate.com/skyewatson watermark her screen with her affiliate link redirect domain
Ok, well that's shit because this is something that not only affects the whitelabel users but also the users that have their website and the Chaturbate API. This is something that needs to be dealt with pretty soon. The situation is getting worse and worse and worse by every day and there is still no answer from Chaturbate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneMillionGirls View Post
my V-Day was very kool

yours ?
Terrible... last year it was around the same earnings as you, this year you can take away 95 % from that and then you have my earnings for the V-Day

Not sure how long i can still keep promoting Chaturbate... i also have bills to pay but they don't seem to understand that...
It makes me sick to my stomach knowing that i promoted this site for over 3 years and then there come some people that do FRAUD and Chaturbate does not give a single fuck about it (so it seems)
heiko0o is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote