View Single Post
Old 02-22-2019, 01:17 AM  
xxx6live
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by drexl View Post
Guys, bad news: from a couple of tests I just did, the custom css code is not applied on model profile pages when viewing from mobile (majority of traffic).

I could be wrong but when I look at the html source of a model profile when on the mobile version, I don't see the custom css. That means the fraudulent links will show up.

option 1: it was always like this. In this case it is a bug.
option 2: it has recently been modified to cancel the css. No comment.
option 3: I didn't test properly, custom css is applied in all cases, I should go to bed.

Please test model profiles on mobile to see if your custom css is applied, if not I suggest logging a bug with support.
The mobile chat window is implemented in a totally different framework, so no custom CSS seems to be applied in there. If you look at the source it is setting the CSS via JavaScript and not in the source like the other windows. So it needs a totally different means of setting custom CSS.

For example, the Chaturbate logo is hardcoded in the JavaScript code. No CSS will overwrite this.

I only could apply mobile CSS to the model list page on mobile, so I suppose the reason is option 1 above. Bug, or feature.