View Single Post
Old 03-01-2019, 12:10 AM  
drexl
Whale Hunter

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by razor33 View Post
3) is not against the TOS for sure, many models giving away/selling their private contact info (Snapchat, Skype etc.). Twitter is also common. Chaturbate can't control what's being done outside their site, hence they should forbid any such activity. This would be the single most important thing, because this is a lot more common than the overlays imho. It would be in their best interest too, i'm unable to understand why such things are allowed. Biggest leak right there. I wouldn't allow the models selling anything else than videos, picture sets and have an Amazon wishlist maybe.

I personally think this whole overlay thing is blown out of proportions. There are 2-3k female models online at any given moment. Drexl who's onto this for a while now, was able to post like 10 models? One would think reading the last couple pages of this thread, that there are hundreds of models doing this.

Chaturbate is more like the wild west now, where almost anything goes. Take a look at Livejasmin in comparison. There's absolutely no linking outside of the site, no private contact info sharing. This is how it should be.
I agree with most of this, and certainly other sites have different policies that seem more logical (and ethical).

Chaturbate allows the "farwest" situation (at our expense) because it still works out for them.

I only listed a few models because I spent ~10 seconds. I don't think it is a small issue, you only need a handful to catch lots of precious whales since they can be stuck in the top 3 cams at the top of the screen for hours, day in day out. The case of Clara C. is a perfect illustration: she is only 1 model but look in her room the hundreds of guys who created a new account following her instructions and link (username starting with "c_").

Quote:
Originally Posted by razor
Just to be clear, what is against the rules with the Bio here?
Nothing, hence the "farwest"