View Single Post
Old 03-21-2019, 07:20 PM  
OneHungLo
Colonizer

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Eye View Post
1: True or false:

As minorities have grown in America, America became safer.

2: True or false:

As whites became the minority in NYC, NYC became the safest big city in America.

I want you righty's to answer that honestly.

Also, I'm not dogging white people. Just the racist ones. Because it's been proven that as your numbers dwindle, America becomes safer. And y'all know it, hence this "great again" nonsense.
Yeah but what you're insinuating is that whites are the reason for crime when clearly they do not commit a fraction that black and brown people do.

Curious how that logic works? Now if all the black and brown people left, the ones that commit 93-97% of the rape, shootings, and murders, and the crime dropped, well I could understand that.

Think this might have something to do with it?

“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.

― Calvin Coolidge
OneHungLo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote