View Single Post
Old 03-22-2019, 11:19 AM  
drexl
Whale Hunter

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbarnaby View Post

I have never worked with chaturbate, but I think you only lose the member if he makes a new account on chaturbate and uses that account to buy tokens directly from chaturbate. Because as long as he is on your whitelabel, he should be generating commissions only for you. So just by clicking the affiliate link, that does not make you lose him, as long as he is still buying from your whitelabel.

If the above is not true, then chaturbate is not playing fair.
From my understanding Jasmin has a different workflow: it is domain based and works as you described.
cb wl ties an affiliate to a username: if a user signs up on your wl and then logs in to cb with the same username, he's still yours (which is good!).
The problem I have is those links in models bio are driving away non-registered users who would have otherwise registered naturally on your wl. It is also a risk with regards to registered users who might migrate to cb and not necessarily use the same username (why would you think you can log in to another site with the same username).

I am happy to be told I am wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbarnaby View Post
Everything you stated is true. Although I believe it is against jasmin's rules to allow a model to send a member outside of the main platform (i.e her jasmin dedicated site). But then again, they can easily close their eyes when it is to their advantage.
I know what you are talking about. At least you know the workflows, most affiliates don't.

Having said all this, I think overall cb and jasmin are the best by a long shot.