View Single Post
Old 04-04-2019, 09:14 AM  
drexl
Whale Hunter

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by seriouslee View Post
This would be the sorting that myfreecams has. Obvious negative side effect is that girls that have ONE whale tipper and girls who mostly sell videos and pictures and who basically only cam as a showcase for the content they sell, rank high. CB was always "show based", a girl does a great show, she can gain a top spot that day. If a highly popular girl has a bad day or just wants to sit around, she would not gain a good spot that day. Great princinple but abused by some girls and studios who get the top spots always regardless if they do a great or a not so great show.
How about adding a manual/human input. Automation is necessary to handle easy patterns and mass numbers but to fine tune the top rooms nothing will beat a human.
This would require monitoring but this will bring quality (boosting overall conversions) and discourage bots use to a small extend.

Also I am sure a gentle warning to bots users would go a long way.

In my opinion PPL should be put on hold until this prb is under control. I assume that not only they boost rooms positions but they also score $1 when signing up? ...