View Single Post
Old 04-06-2019, 08:54 AM  
kikdirty
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
SEO package a mix of 170 hardlinks and blogposts

I sell a SEO package a mix of hardlinks and blogposts on footers, headers and other pages (friends, subpages) 170+ hardlinks and 6 blog posts lifetime on valid sites with good authority.Mix of 4 different ip, all this sites have an estabilished backlinks,many of these sites run on a dedicated server and have excellent hosting and are all with top seo score. I give you the maximum of authority in less than 1 month your site will reach easily 0/20 + authority DA / PA.you will also receive traffic from all these links. the package is valid for 1 year and I can offer 10 packs max, price $ 2000.

list site:

site 1 Forum: PA 47 DA 27 MozRank 5 (here 1 hardlinks at footer+blogpost lifetime title + 400 words max+pics and some related tags)
site 2 blog: PA 43 DA 27 MozRank 4 (here 1 hardlinks at footer+blogpost lifetime title + 400 words max+pics and some related tags)
site 3 blog: PA 40 DA 27 MozRank 4 (here 1 hardlinks at footer+blogpost lifetime title + 400 words max+pics and some related tags)
site 4 blog: PA 40 DA 27 MozRank 4 (here 1 hardlinks at footer+blogpost lifetime title + 400 words max+pics and some related tags)
site 5 blog: PA 27 DA 10 MozRank 3 (here 1 hardlinks at footer+blogpost lifetime title + 400 words max+pics and some related tags)
site 6 blog: PA 32 DA 55 MozRank 3 (here 1 hardlinks at footer+blogpost lifetime title + 400 words max+pics and some related tags)
site 7 tubes: PA 26 DA 15 MozRank 3 (here 1 hardlinks at footer+10 on the videos you want)
site 8 tubes: PA 17 DA 12 MozRank 2 (here 1 hardlinks at footer+10 on the videos you want)
site 9 tubes: PA 12 DA 9 MozRank 1 (here 1 hardlinks at footer+10 on the videos you want)
site 10 tubes: PA 10 DA 6 MozRank 1 (here 1 hardlinks at footer+10 on the videos you want)
site 11 tubes: PA 23 DA 7 MozRank 2 (here 1 hardlinks at footer+10 on the videos you want)
site 12 tubes: PA 24 DA 19 MozRank 2 (here 1 hardlinks at footer+10 on the videos you want)
site 13 tubes: PA 47 DA 24 MozRank 5 (here 1 hardlinks at footer+10 on the videos you want)
site 14 tubes: PA 34 DA 11 MozRank 3 (here 1 hardlinks at footer+10 on the videos you want)
site 15 tubes: PA 35 DA 15 MozRank 4 (here 1 hardlinks at footer+10 on the videos you want)
site 16 seo tools: PA 16 DA 38 MozRank 3 (here 1 hardlinks at header)
site 17 adult social network: PA 17 DA 18 MozRank 2 (here 1 hardlinks at friends pages)
site 18 tubes: PA 47 DA 46 MozRank 3 (here 1 hardlinks at footer+10 on the videos you want)
All are a real sites not a spammy link or somthing, this are my sites where i earn money i am just planning a best SEO safe and successeful guaranted. About SEO this packages give to your site the good and best authority for starting a organic traffic also you receving a few traffic by each links so is not by dead sites, you buy a quality and a chance to get more ranking on google.
+
Bonus:
Other 4 new tubes and 2 webcams sites with a boost authority. This new sites have avarage 5/10 authority in 2 week in costantly growing up, so in a few monthly you have alot of authority and possible more traffic.
For this 4 tubes : (1 hardlinks at footer+10 on the videos you want) and for this 2 webcams sites ( 1 hardlinks at header)
In less words, what I am offering you is much more than a seo package, it is all you need to be able to start a new site or put one back on track that fails to take off well.

I can accept both 1 single site with multi anchor and 1 maximum of 24 sites 1 site with multi anchor for 1 site.

YOU CAN RENEW THE PACKAGES AFTER 1 YEAR IF YOU WANT TO BOOST WITH SAME AUTHORITY YOUR SITES, ABOUT THE BLOGPOSTS DONT NEED RENEW BECAUSE IS LIFETIME.
At the moment we can offer a maximum of 10 seo packages per year. I will update the thread further if there are still avaible packages to sell.

For list of sites and more details Contact email: critriloss(at)gmail(dot)com

Feedback is welcome!

kikdirty is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote