View Single Post
Old 04-19-2019, 01:35 PM  
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
The FBI stopped at my house one time. It was comical. The knocked on my door - two men in suits - and showed me their IDs and I'm like "oh shit someone is in big trouble". Of course I instantly thought it was industry related. Turns out they were looking for my neighbor who was wanted for bank fraud or something.
True story...

I installed the internet for my local FBI branch back in the mid 2000's. I was honestly surprised we even had a FBI office, I figured it would be a regional office in Orlando or something. I also did a service call to the local bomb squad a few days after 9/11 happened. While I was there they got a bomb call..

I was like "umm does this mean you guys have to leave?' (it was a unmanned station they only stored their bomb stuff/trucks there) They were like "hell now we aren't leaving until you get finish we need the internet"..

Talk about pressure..