View Single Post
Old 04-20-2019, 12:34 AM  
astronaut x
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
You're in a thread created by Baddog.

You have a long history in the industry but I'll tell you what you already know anyway.

Baddog used to be one of the coolest cats here going from brewery to brewery and doing reviews online making great money and going to shows and taking pics & filming hot chicks, but as his alcoholism and lack of employment and depression and social security have set in he's gone to the dark side and he's out to destroy whatever he can with the little tiny power that he has left because if he can't be living his fantasy making good money having the easy life, then nobody else deserves to either in his eyes, so he'll spit his negativity & lies at us as much as possible.

Baddog used to be an inspiration here, just like Paul Markham, but now they're both here to put as much negativity and hatred and destruction as possible on those of us still here left in the industry.

At the end of the day it comes down to humility, grace & ego.

If you had a great life and you lived the dreams of most people in the world you can go out with humility and kindness, or your ego can force you to be resentful that it's not yours until the last day of your life and go out to destroy & put negativity & hate on anyone else that's still living that dream in the industry.

1) You can go out quietly

2) You can go out using your knowledge to guide others to help fulfill their dreams.

3) You can go out resentful and trying to destroy anyone else that's folliwing in your footsteps.

I'll go out guiding other people when the time comes. I have no interest in putting out negativity to other people still in our industry.

I've got a lot of other people on other platforms. I have a couple people under my wing other places but AVN has turned GFY into a place where old timers in the industry go to die.

I sow seeds in nurturing places online. If I brought anyone currently under my wing to GFY they would instantly lose trust in me because there is no nurturing here at all at the moment. This could change but AVN wants it the way it is here right now unfortunately.
Good post, but I used to see him at shows and parties, open and private. He was always a tag along, and I never got the idea he ever brought anything to the table. He was always very stand offish and came across as a bit of a dick. He would hang with a few of my friends and acquaintances, but didn't have a whole lot to say.

I think you are giving him way more credit for being "cool" because I sure as hell didn't see any of that.

It always seemed to me he had some oddball business that served as a front to get into the scene.