View Single Post
Old 04-20-2019, 09:34 PM  
astronaut x
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonofsam View Post
You're absolutely right. I called it from day 1 that he was a creep that just wanted to be around "hot girls".

Does anyone actually believe 1 person was using gotwebhost? At most there was maybe a couple people who used a 2.99 hosting plan to add to their private blog network or something. He was using gotwebhost and pimpspromo just as an excuse to be at industry functions.

What a hilarious turn of events.. the guy who was a "badass biker" has resulted in this. The moment I knew he was a fraud was when he was going out of his way to say he's a 1%er. Noone says that. He was a patch licker who fooled a bunch of square idiots into thinking he was this badass biker living a nomad life and partying like a rockstar. The sad reality is that he was a pathetic old man who was friends with a pedophile (Donny) and never once to my knowledge even denounced Donny. All I saw was him sticking up for Donny..

But I guess that makes sense right? I guess whatever 1%er MC club he belongs too is cool with chomos..

How funny that he is making posts on facebook asking for someone to be his roommate because he's broke, and I'm rich..

Karmas truly is beautiful sometimes
I tried talking to him a couple times. One time was at a private party. Again, he was a total dick to me. I was asking myself the whole time like... "how did this guy get in here?" I guess I always wondered if he was bringing the party favors, becuase there was no fucking way he was doing anything real in the industry. He creeped girls out, and they said so on a few different occasions.

After the second time I tried talking to him I was like..."OK, I wont do that again." I already knew he was a fake and phony, and I certainly didn't blame him for wanting to be around the fun. But, he was always standing in the corner being weird. He was never anything to have a conversation over with anyone else so Its not like I ever wanted to trash talk him until the last couple years acting like a big bad ass on GFY and being all racist and shit.

Now he wants to call me Bladewire. OK, LOL... well we see who he is identifying with. It just makes me laugh that anyone thinks he has any sort of credibility as an industry veteran.