View Single Post
Old 04-20-2019, 09:57 PM  
astronaut x
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad Mitchell View Post
I can confirm that you’re absolutely wrong. GWH was doing lots of business, I was one of their underlying web hosts. Companies were also paying to sponsor PimpsPromo photos. Most businesses live and die in cycles and there’s no shame in that. I know plenty of people who had great success and failure within our industry. Thousands of people.

Brad
Well that's news to me. I would certainly take your word for it. But, I would still be surprised as fuck if he was actually making any type of bank reselling web hosting with the website they used to promote it with. I know he was selling a few ad spaces on pictures, but cmon... I would also find it hard to believe he was making money from that, that would cover anything more then the expenses of going to a show.

BTW, I never had any intention of trash talking that old fuck until he started posting hateful racist orientated shit and calling ME Bladewire.

P.S... Can you define "lots of business"?? lol