View Single Post
Old 04-21-2019, 03:11 PM  
baddog
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut x View Post
I tried talking to him a couple times. One time was at a private party. Again, he was a total dick to me. I was asking myself the whole time like... "how did this guy get in here?" I guess I always wondered if he was bringing the party favors, becuase there was no fucking way he was doing anything real in the industry. He creeped girls out, and they said so on a few different occasions.

After the second time I tried talking to him I was like..."OK, I wont do that again." I already knew he was a fake and phony, and I certainly didn't blame him for wanting to be around the fun. But, he was always standing in the corner being weird. He was never anything to have a conversation over with anyone else so Its not like I ever wanted to trash talk him until the last couple years acting like a big bad ass on GFY and being all racist and shit.

Now he wants to call me Bladewire. OK, LOL... well we see who he is identifying with. It just makes me laugh that anyone thinks he has any sort of credibility as an industry veteran.
When have we ever been in the same room together? Sorry Tom, we haven't. I am relatively confident I have done business with a lot more people in this industry than you have.
baddog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote