View Single Post
Old 04-22-2019, 01:45 AM  
seriouslee
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Either the bot net owners have already found a way to bypass whatever cb changed in their placement system or cb reverted their changes. Front page is again filled with Eastern European studio girls.

Here is my speculation: These bot nets will be paid for and in control or ordered by these studios. They push their models to the front page AND some top girls (Mila for example) to THE top spots. The top girls are not the competition of the studio girls BUT these girls WILL complain vocally about any change in cb's algorithm "making" these girls the "allies" and the unintentional defenders of the bot nets that have taken control of cb. The only solution I see is to get rid of these studios (if I'm right).

As she was mentioned here, I watched this German_honey yesterday. Non nude, no face, chats in German mostly (but does not speak although her mic is on, not impossible she is not even really German), mostly shows just her legs on cam but is getting closer to THE top spot every day. Not impossible but very hard to believe this is all legit.
seriouslee is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote