View Single Post
Old 04-22-2019, 06:24 PM  
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Eye View Post
Lol, so he's a failed scammer?
I'm not sure if they could be charged with a crime because with a 501 org they can "expense" all the money away and claim there was none left for donations/promotion of the candidate. Could they pass a audit of their "expenses"? Probably not...

They were very clearly breaking the intent of the regulation that 501's must follow as Vendildo made multiple posts here claiming he was "gonna get rich". Obviously the intention was not to "promote" the Hillary campaign, but rather try to take donations from people and pocket the money..

It's the exact same scamy shit Trump was doing with his Charity, which of course Trump got fined over. Trump was taking donations under the guise of a charity then pocketing the money.

If you search through Vendildo's post history you can find his post here on GFY trying to get people to sign up and promote it. You can then get the name of the 501 org they were running and look up it's filings. It's all there..

He is with out a doubt 100% scumbag. I mean have your opinions on who is better or worse but trying to scam donations from people by misleading them then trying to pocket that money.. That's out right a scumbag and a fraud in my book.. Would you do business with a guy like that? I know I wouldn't..