View Single Post
Old 04-23-2019, 06:22 AM  
ianmoone332000
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by drexl View Post
Do report her to support immediately!

This is incitement to reassign existing users.

All customers stolen from webmasters should be reassigned to the original referrer along with the revenue generated and a charge back for those thieves.

She'd be the first one to complain if it was done to her. Mind you, broadcasters are also stealing from each others by doing this.

CB should not allow affiliate links on their website, this is an aberration.
If they absolutely want to keep custom icons and external links, at least block affiliate links. How hard is it, I even did that in css on my whitelabels until chaturbate blocks the particular css rule I was using (I wonder why...).

On another note slightly related, MFC allows social media links (read:leaks) on models profiles but the design remains streamlined, neat and consistent. On Chaturbate it is chaotic, challenging to the eye and dysfunctional.

Im going to start sending half my traffic to MFC. They have the right idea with models not being allowed to be affiliates. It stops all this scamming stuff that has infested chaturbate. I only see theyre problems getting worse in the future. Thing that annoys me about MFC was when they stopped allowing everyone to promote revshare. Thought they were too big back then and it blew up in theyre faces. Gonna have to give them a second chance though. Is anyone doing well with them?
ianmoone332000 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote