View Single Post
Old 04-24-2019, 05:37 AM  
LarsAWE
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFurry View Post
Glad to hear, looking forward to it!

The visuals don't matter though, we want data not prettiness. :-) You shouldn't waste your developer's time on the visuals until all the raw data lookups are coded and available to affiliate.
In fact, some of the programs fancy Web2 stats interfaces get in the way of getting the data.

Black text, default font, etc is good enough!
Just make it as much data as possible, with as many breakdowns as possible (breakdown by program, site, country, device, campaign, biller), looking up all transactions of a single user I sent, possibility to get 10 years of data with no date limits, and all that stuff :-)
Hey I appreciate the detailed reply about what you're looking for. My answer was a little incomplete. By visual, I actually did mean including a ton of ways to break down the stats, instead of just throwing a ton of raw data into the mix. So it'l be a visual and functional update in every way. I can't wait for it honestly

E-mail: [email protected]

Sites: LiveJasmin | CameraBoys | MyTrannyCams | LiveSexAsian | Whitelabel |
LarsAWE is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote