View Single Post
Old 04-25-2019, 04:59 AM  
sarettah
l8r

Industry Role:
Good Morning. First, nothing in there was meant personal towards anybody. It was my observations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drexl View Post
Cookies are domain based. In your case, the whitelabel domain is camfoxes.net thus the cookie is planted on that domain. If it was to be planted on chaturbate.com with YOUR affiliate ID it would be a third party cookie (technique used by ad agencies) which most browsers block by default.

The cookie showed at the end of your video is not your affiliate cookie, it is a cloudflare cookie called __cfduid . Try typing exoticads in your search for cookies. So I tend to say that the video proves the claim that those links go against whitelabels owners.
I did NOT realize that was a cloudflare cookie. The "cf" in there is a good clue though.

Quote:
Now THAT is interesting: I know you aren't using custom css, I checked your source code out of curiosity. However would you have an explanation why the youtube video you posted here shows a banner (at 0:45 in the video)? And then a few seconds later you have a screenshot and a claim that those banners are gone.

So you are telling us that banners have been removed by Chaturbate by posting a video that shows a banner on your whitelabel.
The video was merely to show what I saw on cookies. I had not noticed the side banner in the video.

The images I posted are of a different model, one that I knew (because of the conversations here) had banners on her profile. I had noticed on many different models that when I went through chaturbate I would see the model banners and when I went through the white label I would not. As I stated it was not all model banners just some, it appeared to me that the sign up banners were usually gone. I do not know why.

Perhaps it is a designer decision, I do not know, I just know what I see.

There is a reason that I started my post with the words "I believe". It is because I could very well be wrong, I often am.

My apologies if you took anything about my post personally, as I said earlier, it was not meant that way.

sarettah is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote