View Single Post
Old 04-26-2019, 10:22 AM  
drexl
Whale Hunter

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Damage View Post
I think anything related to Webmasters vs. Model is a waste of time...
Take a look at ACF.... punker barbie is very active there, any model that has broke a nail got a proper support from them meanwhile... We, webmasters, are all fucked here

She is very active here too, only you don't see it. Hint: chaturbate banners.

Maybe the cam business is a waste of time (as an affiliate). I consider this business to be high risk. A few affiliates make a lot of money and lure the rest into believing they will make a ton also. The main issue is there is no traceability of the money flow. Of course the sponsors are in check in terms of revenue, at a high level. That's easy. But what happens to your traffic at a database level.

When one of my whales is gone, I am not thinking the guy has stopped spending. I am thinking WHERE has he gone!
I would pay to know lol

It is anecdotic but recently I noticed a blank line in my stats (another sponsor, NOT cb), I notified them of course. They came back to me saying they are aware of the issue and to rest assured that no data has been lost. They were never able to display that "not lost" data even after the system was back. That same sponsor: if I send 1000 visits, their dashboard shows 15.

At least Chaturbate has a near real time dashboard.

I still think cb is one of the best in the business (I wouldn't be here otherwise). If only they would speak to us though ...