View Single Post
Old 05-08-2019, 10:47 AM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco67 View Post
Did you see Fox and Friends? They were trying to spin the NY Times report something to the effect of "it's a great achievement to have that much money to lose".

I think they mean, "to have all of that money that was given to him by his father squandered."

It's not like he made a billion each year and lost 100 million of it. No, he just mostly just lost 100 million each year...and that's it. His lifestyle is supported by being in debt.

Donald Trump is no more a billionaire than I could call myself an MMA fighter who could beat Chuck Lidell.
There's no logic to it other than they keep lowering the bar for Trump because the only thing they care about at all is they think Trump gives them permission to publicly be hateful bitter people. They don't care what it costs them. Sad

Brietbart commenters are even more poorly educated than the Trump supporters on GFY. I responded to a comment with the question "why lie?" to which the response was "Why are you lying?" Mind you, the only comment I made at that point was that single question
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote