View Single Post
Old 05-08-2019, 07:50 PM  
NiceGoodMan
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
:2cents Blog Posts and or Hardlinks to buy for a half sotcore niche site

What we need is, like almost all of the site owners, traffic:

For our paysite which is established 5 months ago and gets only around 8.5K unique visitors.. which is for industry standards: NOTHING.

Still, it converts well as itīs somehow and some kind "private" and a little like "unique" in its area.

To describe what is our siteīs niche, well, it has uniforms, costumes, "candid style" voyeuristic stuff (all legal of course, not needed to mention but still as itīs an open area - like upskirt parties), legs, stockings, and it goes to lesbian parties, etc.. a variety we have and for sure more details and URL we would provide upon your mailing to us.

We are producers, post production and mainly the people on the otherside, we donīt do or understand about marketing much. We only thought that it could be nice to have some blog posts or some links from other sites to test and also to have some real traffic.

Hardcore tube traffic or cheap popunders, pop ups, or from free TGP sites traffic as in general, may not do well for us, but if you have a softcore blog or such type site which you can recommend us, I believe for both sides it could work well..

Our budget is per post or link could start from 50 USD (and or per month or week, or whatever would be your suggestion, permanent or so) and may go for sure higher and we would like to go with for this month like 8-10 sites or 3-4 different people or companies..

If you have a spot to sell, or anything you would offer, please mail: leonarturoprivate [at] gmail.com
With your details, some budget / options and letīs do this.

If you have any proof about your traffics and or any other "solid" details to show and share, just send them, too, please. If not, a URL, and a price and what you do or put, in short would also be enough..

Thank you.

PS: I registered like, 2005 as far as I remember and use internet since 1994 (it was Gopher in that time) so Iīm old and yes, itīs my first thread. So, if you welcome me nicely, I would also appreciate that, too.. If not.. thatīs also OK but be prepare to get a kick ass answer like in 2029
NiceGoodMan is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote