View Single Post
Old 05-12-2019, 09:21 AM  
BaldBastard
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
So.... Cuba can steal the pill from the United States, duplicate it at very little cost and hand out it like candy, but doesn't have the ability to keep it's citizens in milk and eggs and chicken.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/11/w...sanctions.html
Said nothing about them stealing it, just doing initial testing on a trial of 28 people.

Here in Aus people pay 2% extra tax, get so called "Free Healthcare" and the price of the drugs is $40 AU about $30 USD a month. In the USA its $1,415.00 per month.

I had a heart attack last week eeek! Was sent to emergency, spent the night in acute care, next day had an coronary angiogram and a stent inserted in D2 heart vein, after that I was sent to the private patient recovery ward.. Everything up until that moment was 100% free, my private room for the night was $500 cos that the excess I have on my insurance for hospital stay, keeps premiums lower, still 100 % tax deductible however. I could of stayed in public all free, sick people don't have good pissing aim though so I'd rather have my own bath room with my stench instead of sharing the crowds. paid my 500 happily.
BaldBastard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote