View Single Post
Old 05-13-2019, 04:53 AM  
pimpmaster9000
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PamWinterReturns View Post
I think you’re being brainwashed by propaganda. We aren’t perfect as no country is but we aren’t nearly as bad as you say.

I’m not against Russia or the Soviet Union as my people are from there.

Usually I think you’re right on the ball with most subjects but I have to disagree with you here. Our country gives away millions in medical dollars for people who can’t afford them. Drug abusers get meds and placebos to detox. HIV medication was not available for many as it was experimental and expensive as hell. Now that it’s relatively reasonable, and it isn’t for just s gay disease, it’s available to all.
1) when your own president says he agrees with a revolution against his own country cronies, then that is very funny indeed...I quoted kennedy in case you missed it

2) everybody who gets and accepts US "aid" is a traitor and should be shot...the US is not in the business of giving "aid" it is in the business of corrupting local cronies and robbing the local population blind...you do not give us SHIT...you bomb us, cause trillions in damage and then you send "aid" to your own cronies...

I live for the day we develop weapons to keep you away...fidel castro is my personal hero and I hope more people stand up against you gangsters...