View Single Post
Old 05-23-2019, 09:31 AM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilnjscb View Post
Nixon won re-election in a landslide. His opponent won one state; New York and DC. The nation was not as polarized, there were 7 media outlets, and if Trump is re-elected the House may go back to the republicans. The Nixon resignation will not be repeated. You need 20 republican senators to vote to remove Trump. You are looking at something that happened one time out of 45 and imagining that you can use that rare and unique event to predict something else that has never happened. You are too smart for that.

He can be impeached after holding office, but the net effect is the same. The republicans simply will not remove Trump while he is in office. Your best bet is to accept this. Listening to the nonsense on this board is distracting you. The vote is the only reasonable or likely solution.
I don't pretend to have any of the answers.

I believe that impeachment is something we need to think about very carefully. At the same time I think Trump is a bad President - a horrible President - and I do believe he has committed crimes.

I could care less about the noise and nonsense on GFY; I don't base my decisions on what happens on a message board. I read the Mueller report; I know exactly what it says. It details how multiple people in Trump's campaign worked directly with the Russians. This happened at every level. They were actually sending detailed polling information to the Russians on a weekly basis - and then carefully covered up their tracks. At every level nearly every person in the Trump campaign was working with the Russians.

Don't think so? Explain to me why Jeff Sessions was having multiple secret meetings with the Russian ambassador? Jeff Sessions was Senator from Alabama and on the Committee on Armed Services.... He was the ONLY one from the Committee on Armed Services that had "secret" meetings with the Russian ambassador. Can anyone explain to me why he had multiple secret meetings with the Russian ambassador?

Bullshit. Every single member of the Trump campaign worked directly with the Russian government.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote