View Single Post
Old 05-30-2019, 06:26 AM  
2MuchMark
Videochat Solutions

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PamWinterReturns View Post
You detour to the “gay” comment to try to weasel out of your racist comments. The male shows no face, no body, nothing really.
In that image you see the full left side of the guys face, and you see the full right side of the woman face.

It's true that you see more of her body, but you see his body too.

I do not know or care of BlackMonsters is male or female or other, gay or straight or bi. And also my question was not even directed to BlackMonsters. The question is "Would blackmonsters hit it?", and it was directed to everyone else reading the posts, not him.

Quote:
A blind person sees that you’re referring to the stereotypical black male desire.
No, this is Confirmation Bias, defined as The tendency to search for, interpret, focus on and remember information in a way that confirms one's preconception.

But on that note, you said "The Stereotypical Black Male desire". Who says that all black men desire BBW's? And who says it is only black men? And not to pick on you, but isn't part of yours statement itself, racist?

(For the record though, I absolutely love jokes about stereotypes).

Quote:
If you prefaced this with a joke or explained anything, it might have made you seem less racist. This is just proof of your thoughts
I could have, but then the posts from everyone would have been different. If this had been a serious test, then I would have skewed it by doing that.

Quote:
You say that you don’t know bm’s gender or inclination. So you’re saying that black men or women, whether gay or straight, are attracted to thick white women.
No - I did not specify if it was a man or a woman. In all of my other "Would ___ hit it", there is 1 person in the image. In this one, there are 2.

In this thread, Confirmation Bias is confirmed by Imabro, brssmonkey, and you.

Anyway, sorry and I didn't mean to offend anyone. But the results were ... expected! I wonder if this means that my own confirmation bias was also confirmed? Hmm..
2MuchMark is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote