View Single Post
Old 06-18-2019, 09:17 PM  
HairyChick
Slowly dying

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapesoda View Post
which part of being a homo are you proud of? the dick sucking? aahole loicking? the fab parties? walking around like mary tyler moore? being obnoxious to everybody in public?

what's your fav part Mark? enquiring minds want to know?
I just texted my bff and asked him for a quote: “gay pride means, to me, that we’re proud of who we are and aren’t ashamed of our sexuality “.

He’s “never done aahole loicking though I’m willing to try it with xxxx if we can find an aahole. Craigslist might offer aahole at good prices. I don’t think it’s a southern thing but I can ask at work tomorrow”. I’m still laughing.

I can attest to the fact that he’s never walked around like MTM. He doesn’t sashay or flounce or swing his hips.

I know he’s not into parties and is mostly shy. His husband is more outgoing and doesn’t mind crowds.

Now, that’s the feeling of one gay man. They all don’t think alike or act the same.

Most gay men are not like Richard Simmons. But people meet one gay man and assume all are like that. It’s comparable to reading posts from homophobes here and thinking all adult webmasters are like that.
HairyChick is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote