View Single Post
Old 07-03-2019, 11:34 AM  
CurrentlySober
Too lazy to wipe my ass

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmarcman View Post
I have problems with alcohol for sure...I can drink a bottle of whiskey...700 ml...well..I mix it with cola..and the day after...go and take lunch...like nothing happened....it is a problem in eastern europe..alcohol is so cheap..and women are so beautiful...what I paid in Prague last time for a beer? Krusovice...I think one dollar...and we are talking about Prague..the capital...
Talking of prices, I remember ordering a vodka and redbull at the show hotel at webmaster access in 07. It was a single shot of house vodka and a tiny little mini version of a redbull that was smaller than a normal can. They charged me 22 Euros ! I nearly fell off my bar stool and I wasn't even drunk!

I later went to the shop next to the hotel and bought a liter of Smirnoff vodka and 4 regular size cans of redbull for less that 20 Euros!

I think that hotel drink was the most expensive drink Ive ever had in my life (For what it was...) Never again !

👁️ 👍️ 💩
CurrentlySober is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote