View Single Post
Old 08-02-2019, 08:35 AM  
JesseQuinn
feeding the wolves

Industry Role:
it's really odd to me when people don't talk to their neighbors but I get that in some places that's normal

still, since there is an animal involved and you think the dog is in there I'd go up and knock on the door. see if you hear barking or if anyone answers

it's not odd to be aware of your neighbor's routines esp if you work from home and keep your windows open, doesn't mean you're stalking her. just don't order her to put the lotion on its skin

if she does answer, introduce yourself and say you noticed you didn't see the dog out for walks recently and wanted to make sure she and the pup are ok. if she's sick or recovering from something ask her if she needs any errands run and offer to take the dog for a walk

speaking as as a female I would not find that threatening or creepy at all, a few months back when I was living solo and had recently moved to a new part of town I got a really bad stomach bug and was feeling awful. a new to me neighbor noticed I wasn't going out for my frequent smoke breaks so he knocked on the door to make sure I was ok. and went to the store for me since I was getting low on supplies and didn't have the energy to do it myself. didn't even comment on my bedhead

I massively appreciated the gesture and stuff like that comes around, you know if he ever needs anything I'll be on it. that was actually how we first became friends

fuck fences, good people make good neighbors
JesseQuinn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote