View Single Post
Old 08-03-2019, 03:58 PM  
mikeylikesit
The Kink of Hearts

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by xanadu View Post
I agree, labels make sense. Cam section will be indeed more for performers.
I would suggest making it an all around cam/clip/industry model forum, tons and tons of models won't go near the cam sites these days due to the fact that they are full of disrespectful idiots... there has been a huge shift too in the way content is delivered these days and the sites like manyvids/adultcentro/onlyfans is where all the good content is...

I would also make a separate or sub-forum that is semi-private, a place for the models to congregate and interact with legit webmasters/affiliates/promoters without dealing with tons and tons of lewd and crude BS... make it a badge of honor on GFY to be allowed in there to interact with the models and ban everybody for life from it if they act like idiots in there... there has been a huge push of government forced censorship on the social media sites and girls are going out of biz and losing all their revenue sources... they are also scared to open their own instagrams due to the disresepct that is rampant right now...

basically they need their own forum where they are all treated like a human being and not a piece of meat...