View Single Post
Old 09-18-2019, 12:50 PM  
rayadp05
TRUEAMATEURMODELS.COM

Industry Role:
Kristy, Reina, Natalie and Brittany K. - True Amateur Models - (Trueamateurmodels.com)

Name: Kristi from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 02
Employment: Fast Food Cashier
Pictures: 800 high Resolution Pictures

My name is Kristy and I am 18 years old. I just moved out to Florida from Washington, so I wanted to go out and meet
some people! I also needed to find a job too so that I could have some money to spend. After about 2 weeks, I found a
job working at a fast-food place. I work the cash register during the evening shift. I remember one night, a
photographer guy (Ray) came into the restaurant and I took his order. The business was very slow at that particular
time because we were near closing time. Ray and I stood there talking to each other about Washington, and he asked
me how I liked Florida. You know ...just small talk. He also asked me how I like working at my new job, and I told him
that it was okay. He started talking to me about his amateur modeling website, and then he asked me if I would be
interested in scheduling a modeling shoot! I really didn't know what to say, but the whole idea did seem like a lot of fun!
I haven't taken my clothes off in front of that many guys because I've only had 3 boyfriends, but he assured me that
everything was professional.

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery!

I was still very skeptical though because I didn't even know him! To make a long store short, I programmed his phone
number into my phone, and the next day I looked over the TrueAmateurModels.com website. Wow! The more I looked
at all of those girls, the more I wanted to be one of them! I went over to his house a couple of days later, after
thinking more about it, and we did the modeling shoot!

Name: Reina from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 03
Employment: Coffee Shop Employee

My name is Reina and I am 19 years old! I work at a coffee shop near the downtown area of Tampa, Florida and I met
a model photographer at the coffee shop the other day. We have a brand new employee, and she is learning how to
make the different types of drinks, so she took a little longer than usual to make his drink, but I had a good time, as
well as an interesting time, talking with him about his amateur nude modeling website! I think a lot of girls think about
doing nude modeling shoots, but many of them would either chicken out, or simply not do it in the first place, but then
again, there's a lot of girls that would be willing to at least try it out! Well, I'm one of those girls that would at least try
it out, and not only did I try it out, I had an absolute blast at the modeling shoot! The photographer was very
professional and he really made me feel comfortable with removing my clothing and getting into all of those positions!

My co-worker kept telling me not to do it, but I'm not going to listen to her because I make my own choices in life!
Maybe she's just a bit jealous that she's not doing it. Anyway, I had a lot of fun at the shoot, and I told Ray that if
he ever wants to shoot again, I am totally down with doing more shoots!

Name: Natalie from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 02
Employment: Bartender

Hi guys! My name is Natalie and I am 29 years old! I work at a bar and I am the bartender there. I've worked there
for 4 years and that's also where Ray (model photographer) and I met each other. He was hanging out with a few
of his friends, and right after I served him his first drink, I overheard his friends talking about a nude modeling
website! Apparently, he shoots photos of amateur girls that are trying out nude modeling for the first time. I really
didn't know what to think about that, but I do know one thing ...I've never done anything even close to that before!

Ray explained to me that I don't need any experience though because he prefers to shoot girls that have never done
any nude modeling. Especially if they've never even tried modeling before. If you ask me, I think that it's every
girl's fantasy to be a model! The nudity aspect of it? I was actually pretty hesitant since people that I know could
possibly find the pictures online, but I tried it anyway and I had a great time at the modeling shoot! I hope that you
guys like my amateur nude modeling pictures and be sure to watch out for more coming too!

Name: Brittany K. from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5 '01
Employment: Truck Stop Restaurant Waitress

My name is Brittany and I am 25 years old. I work at a restaurant right off of the HWY 75 where a lot of truckers come
though to stop and eat. I've never done anything even similar to this nude modeling stuff, so I am a 100% real
amateur girl. No doubt at all about that. I'm just a real girl working as a real waitress. However, I did indeed have a lot
of fun at the amateur nude modeling shoot! I might not be smiling in a lot of my pictures, but that's because I was
nervous at first, but then I quickly became more comfortable as the shoot progressed. As far as how I actually became
a model for the website, I was out the other day with my friend and we were both washing the car out in the front
yard. It was a pretty hot day (we live in Florida) so we were dressed skimpy, as far as our clothing. This guy was
walking down the street and my friend accidentally squirted him with the water hose! We both laughed about it, but in
a friendly manner. The guy walked over towards the both of us and just started talking to me and my friend!

He seemed like a really nice guy and we all kinda actually hit it off really good! I remember right as he was leaving, he
turned around and asked if we would ever consider participating in a nude modeling shoot! My friend was dead set
against the idea, but me on the other hand, I thought that it would be exciting to do! I told Ray that I was interested,
but that I might not be as skinny as his other models. He actually laughed about that and told me that he prefers to
shoot all types of girls modeling nude! That made me feel more comfortable about doing nude modeling and I had a lot
of fun at the shoot too! Thank you Ray for a super great photo shoot and let me know when you want to shoot again!

rayadp05 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote