View Single Post
Old 09-19-2019, 10:06 AM  
Ironhorse
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Thanks guys. I didn't leave with huge debts, open jobs or anything like that, but I remember some clients that I owed small amounts from previous jobs. I remember Gunner I owed something like $100, maybe a couple more similar "store credit" scenarios. I kept a tab on that but a one point I lost a laptop with no backups and without access to my ICQ I have no way of checking accurately.

I left abruptly and I just want to make sure I'm clear with everyone. Things have improved for me considerably, I barely even drink anymore and I made a name for myself in the mainstream corporate world. But after 10 years of the suit and tie dance, I'm shifting back to a freelance model while planning a new business printing T-shirts, tie-dyes and such. I don't know if that will apply to adult at all but I'll be taking freelance jobs while I get that off the ground so there's no reason I shouldn't reach out to every possible market, my fondness for tits and ass has not diminished any =)
Ironhorse is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote