View Single Post
Old 10-03-2019, 05:00 PM  
dig420
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speigelau View Post
That's generally how it works. Using the term "always" is just nonsense as I'm sure if I analyzed your stats I could find several instances of sales coming in right as traffic was. Its just that you don't remember those and when you have the zero days you freak out, stop the traffic buys and if sales come in then you take the conspiracy train of thought and assume its CB messing with your account.

Sounds like you never really developed a core group of consistent daily revshare spenders, so you're always going to have wide earnings fluctuations. I told you earlier in this thread, I think you're making a big mistake sending to the main site vs a white label or custom page and I don't care what limited sample of free signups showed you. After 20 years and 8 figures in cams, I know what works best for sustaining for long term cam profits and what I've learned not to do.
So how about when you have a forum where the traffic never fluctuates more than a few percentage points but your revenue suddenly drops by over 50% in a single pay period?
dig420 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote