View Single Post
Old 10-12-2019, 01:50 AM  
AdultSites
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Adult Wembaster Looking For Work

Hi. I have over 8 years of experience in the adult niche, and this includes:

1) Social Media Marketing (all the networks; good knowledge of Jarvee automation tool; social media marketing has been my main specialization so I can do some very good work in this field, like if you need something for cams or dating or anything else, this could really work)

2) Adult Seo (I have experience with all the paid tools and a lot of theoretical knowledge, as an example I completed AdultSeoTraining.com; on-site and off-site)

3) Linux Admin (I have experience with Centos and companies like OVH / So You Start; I can basically set up and run a self-managed hosting plan, if this would be a needed thing)

4) Google Analytics - I read 3 or 4 the best books on this topic so we can make it work on any site

5) Wordpress (this was the main thing that I was using, I have good knowledge of plugins and themes / child themes) and other scripts like KVS, Mech Bunny, Pin Me Script, Smart Cj

6) Importing content and adding text to adult sites.

I can work for a low rate of $400 per month, and this would be pushing every day of the month, 7 days per week and accounting for every single minute of work (so this could be like $5 per hour of actual work as my pay rate).

If you are looking for somebody please contact me at aeroww21 [at] gmail [dot] com
AdultSites is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote