View Single Post
Old 10-15-2019, 12:03 PM  
AmateurFlix
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
The viewing public no longer has interest in hosted galleries when they can see a full length scene instead.
this is an incorrect assumption, there's plenty of visitors out there still looking for photo content.
there's still plenty of tgp's out there as well, I ran a spider a few months ago looking for potential trades and found many thousands of them. granted, it's more like 8k tgp's rather than the ~25k I found 10 years ago, but that's still a lot of sites.
traffic seems to be more spread out among smaller sites these days. not too many 100k sites out there anymore to be sure, but plenty of smaller ones, and people do buy from them.

now from a program's perspective, it might not make sense to build FHG's for them since the traffic is more spread out and they're not going to get very good saturation; the market however, is still alive and well, having settled into it's natural population of those who now have a choice between videos or photos and choose (for whatever reason) to prefer photos.

that said, there are still some sponsors making fhg's on a regular basis... these tend to be the same sites that I still make sales for. paysites that have given up, tend not to fare as well.
AmateurFlix is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote