View Single Post
Old 10-19-2019, 10:40 AM  
AmateurFlix
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian mike View Post
Js failure error message, cannot see the model when clicking on one of my affiliate link . The page take like 5 minutes to load with a black screen.. etc..
Anyone else experience this ?
My whitelabel loads immediately but it took forever to load a model's page. If I was a normal surfer I would've bailed before it did load. Still waiting for the video feed for display. Now it just went to "offline".

A-HA!

Somehow that model's page had a bright pink button near the top with an external affiliate link to chaturbate!

If the models are poaching our regulars, that would explain a lot of what I've been seeing lately.

That affiliate link appeared on this room, but on my WL domain which I don't want to post here: https://www.chaturbate.com/i_emmanuelle/
When I visited that room on my WL a second time, the affiliate link vanished. Going to chaturbate directly, it appeared again - and I was already logged in at the time. Screencap below:

Does Chaturbate even allow this in their terms? If so, why?
AmateurFlix is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote