View Single Post
Old 10-21-2019, 01:33 AM  
WP-Script
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotwildmisty View Post
I peeked at the cam theme on mobile and tried search. It didn't work. Gave me search box but wouldn't let me enter search terms. Why am I not surprised??? Are you sure it's ready to be sold? Every time you guys update stuff you seem to screw something up. I cross my fingers every time I update your themes and plugin. Do you quality check at all before release? I'm still waiting on you to fix the broken video checker. It briefly worked... several month ago. Yet you're still selling it, knowing it does not work! What's up with that? Dito for livejasmin auto-import. WTF. Fix your products or stop offering them for sell to unsuspecting webmasters. At least have the decency to let people know there's issues with the products that haven't been addressed yet. I have a number of your products (clear back to 2016) and I'm aggravated by your incompetence. It'll be a cold day in hell before I ever buy any more of your products regardless of how enticing the sound. It's all pure crap.
Hello hotwildmisty,

You can be assured that when we release a product (us or wplivecam team), the product is issues free or at least, none of them are big ones that would affect user experience. But, the fact is that even though it works for us and that we do the test, some issues can only be noticed when we release it thanks to custoemrs feedbacks. For example, BongaCams import is currently being fixed. But before they released the product, everything was working well on their side, which means that there must be like the "real test" get informed of problems that haven't been noticed before. they are working on it.

Still, I'm truly sorry to read you had a bad experience, hope you will still appreciate wplivecam products and keep informed for coming updates.
WP-Script is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote