View Single Post
Old 11-09-2019, 01:20 PM  
MattGFY
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I Love Chaturbate

Finally after 6 years of trying, I finally got an account approved on GFY.

I get worried reading all the posts talking bad about Chaturbate. It scares me thinking one day they will pull the plug on their affiliate program.

My income has fluctuated a little bit but it's been pretty consistent since. I went from making $1500 a week for a couple months, down to $1200 a week now for the last 3 months.

If I can do this anybody can. I'm just a dumb bricklayer. I found a free script that was floating around here and put it on a domain. Hired a couple guys I found on here to do some tweaks to it. Then I built free links all over the internet in my free time. Now I do absolutely nothing except cash checks from Chaturbate. Yes, checks. They send me checks like clockwork and have never missed a payment. I've never even had to talk to their support.

Please don't talk bad about Chaturbate. I love Chaturbate. They turned me from just a bricklayer, to a baller. With my bricklayer income, and my Chaturbate income, I'm over 100k for the year.

Here is a screenshot for motivation:
This is from January 1st to now
MattGFY is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote