View Single Post
Old 11-09-2019, 01:36 PM  
rayadp05
TRUEAMATEURMODELS.COM

Industry Role:
Kendra, Raquel, Amber, Jenna and Amanda - True Amateur Models - (Trueamateurmodels.com)

Names: Kendra and Raquel from TrueAmateurModels.com
Ages: Kendra, 18 - Raquel, 19
Height: Kendra, 5' 04 - Raquel, 5' 06
Pictures: A WHOPPING Amount Of 4,000 High Resolution Pictures
Videos: Kendra, 1 HD Solo Masturbation Video - Raquel, 1 HD Handjob Video + More Coming!

I went over to Kendra's house the other day to hang out with her for a while, and upon my arrival, I saw one of my other
models hanging out over there too! Kendra and Raquel both like guys ...but they also like girls too, as you can so
obviously tell in these high resolution and homemade modeling photos! There is a total amount of 346 pictures from this
particular set! In fact, if you consider the other galleries on the website that Kendra and Raquel have available, Kendra
has a total amount of 2,298 photos and Raquel has a total amount of 1,398! That's nearly 4,000 high
resolution photos from just these two models alone!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery!

That's one thing about the TrueAmateurModels.com website ....the models have an insane amount of content available!
And on top of that, consider that there are over 285 models! Kendra still has her full and hairy bush, and as you can
see, Raquel has a neatly trimmed pussy with just a little bit of hair! There are also a lot of pictures that show Kendra
with a shaved pussy too! So yeah, you get all sorts of variety when it comes to the models that I shoot! Hope you all
enjoy these high resolution pictures of these cute girls modeling nude and eating pussy!

Name: Lil Amber from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 07
Employment: Fast Food Cashier Clerk
Pictures: 1,387 High Resolution Pictures

I met Amber at an amusement park last weekend. She just turned 18 years old about 2 months ago. Amber has
absolutely no experience whatsoever with nude modeling and she is just your average and regular amateur teen
babe! Watch this 18 year old teen spread apart her tattooed pussy and amateur butthole!

Hell, I could even smell that sweet teen pussy scent rising up from beneath her hot teen thighs, as she was spreading
her legs and ass apart! That smell sure was starting to make my dick hard too. Hope you enjoy these amateur and
exclusive pictures of 18 year old Amber modeling and spreading nude!

Name: Jenna from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 08
Employment: Restaurant Waitress
Pictures: 573 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!
Videos: 1 High Definition Dick Jerking Handjob Video + More Coming!

I met Ray one night after my car broke down in a restaurant parking lot. I work there as a hostess, and after my shift,
I couldn't get that fucking car to start to save my life! A photographer (Ray) had been eating in the restaurant right
before my boss told me that I could leave for the night and I was still outside trying to get my car to start when Ray
walked out. He didn't seem to know much about fixing cars but he did offer me a ride. I noticed that he had tattoos on
his arm and being someone that is fascinated with tattoos, I asked him what they were. He told me that he had a
dragon on his arm and that the other tattoo was the name of his site. We talked a lot about the site during our drive in
the car and he also told me that he would do a shoot with me, if I was interested. I was like...fuck yeah, let's go for it!

It seemed to surprise him a little, since I was so eager to get started! I realize that there are a lot of girls out there that
would probably not be interested but going nude on the internet would not bother me at all. Ray dropped me off and
asked for me to call him that night so that we could set up the shoot. I was so excited and could not wait to get started!
I am always down with trying new things and going naked on the internet is something that I have never done before. I
hope that you guys like my photos! Be sure to check out the remaining photos on the TrueAmateurModels.com website
because I have a total amount of Oh, and we also recorded a handjob video! That was a lot of fun because I really
enjoy stroking guys cocks!

Name: Amanda from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 07
Employment: Store Cashoer
Pictures: 1,200 High Resolution Pictures

Would you like to see some more amateur and homemade nude modeling pictures of Amanda - 7 years later? The last
time that we did a modeling shoot, she moved out of the state, and when she recently contacted me to let me know
that she was going to be moving back to my area, I instantly wanted to schedule her to come back to show off her
new and different look! This sexy MILF has a total amount of 1,200 high-resolution pictures in the members area!

Watch this sexy Blonde MILF pull down her pajama shorts to show off her all natural and hairy pussy, as well as to
spread apart her amateur ass! Amanda has a lot of pictures in the members area that show her with a younger look,
and now she has even more pictures that show her with a much different type of look! Amanda had a lot of fun
shooting these new homemade and amateur modeling pictures, and I really enjoyed shooting her for the website
again! Be sure to watch out for more content coming out from this sexy and Blonde amateur MILF!

rayadp05 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote